Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finally

Well only one more week well actually a little less, till christmas, i have sucessfully made it to florida and it is warm warm warm. I love it. OUr house is amazing i wish i could stay in it for ever. But unfourtunatly i do have a life back home. lol. Today i met up with my aunt and little cousins. it was so good to see them again. they get bigger everytime i see them. not to mention they looook soo much different. I am really tired the drive down was okay. however it was almost impossible to sleep everytime i would finally fall asleep i we would go over a huge bump and the air matress would send me flying so i am hoping for a better nights sleep. Sleep sounds really good however i know that if i go to bed now i will be up at the crack of dawn and i dotn want to do that. I also met up with my grandparents. and it was good to see them. we had some nice conversations. I also watched twilight. and know i see what all the fuss was about. however i think the book was much better. the movie did better than most but i liked it. LOL. Tommrow i am going to go bake cookies with my cousins. i dont think i will be able to eat any though because my cousin is very adament on giving them to santa claus. So i doubt that we will have any to spare. Cause santa needs all he can eat. IT was soo cute we all played hide and go seek everyone did with the boys. including my mom, me , my sis. and my aunt and even my little one year old cousin. It was soooo adorable. I still have forteen more days...and i know they are going to go so fast. I miss sally. i talked to my grandma today and she said she didnt even whine when i left her there, she just whined when my uncle went to get the paper. THat is okay though i know that she still loves me lol. Her fur is getting so long i hope we let it grow out to where it was when we first got her she was alot prettier. I finished all of my christmas presents know i just have to was a few of them. My parents say that we are gonna have to work on this vacation, i just dont really want to do this but what else is there to do,,,,, o wait i could go tan.,.. i probably will if i complain enough they will say yes, but at the expense of them being really mad at me. so i do not know which one is better. iw ill probably just suffer on through it. THe house is so pretty though. Well more later in the week... Merry Christmas if i am not back before that.

No comments: