Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The day has come when i have finally gotten a blog, to show off everything i am working...


The good part about today is it is a "SNOW DAY" yaay.. bad part was i had already gotten dressed,brushed my teeth,did my make up, taken the baton stuff to grandmas,and ate breakfeast when they canceled school..but thats all right its gonna be a wonderful day




this is my latest work... the cable scarf.. i love it, it is sooo very b-e-a-utiful..at first it was hard but know it is a breeze... i should hopefully have it done in a week or two.




These are the clogs that i made for my mom..... they didnt take all that long.... but they were hard . they are my moms christmas present, but she already knows about them.



And now some pictures from homecoming,...
this is me and my mom,,,, she got to be the lucky parent of mine who got to supervise the dance.




let me add this dress did not keep me warm during the little fire drill thing that happened at about nine.....it was freezing, and i didnt have shoes on... the fire alarms went off because of the fog machines.













1 comment:

Maria Elena said...

Nice Blog! Great pics! You and your mom look BEAUTIFUL!!