Friday, December 14, 2007

Hey guys,

tgif, yay, Big snow storm coming, saturday through sunday,maybe it will cancel school on Monday. With my luck it wont though. Well my luck went from good to bad over this week i have passed some test to forgetting things and then my blonde moment of the week(even though i dont have blonde hair) i was watching the news while straightening my hair and not watching what i was doing and i shut the steaming straightener on my finger, so now i have a big blister thing on my finger, its kinda ugly. Only seven days till Florida... Its gonna be soooooo warm. i cannot wait. okay now a dumb question. Can you get a layout that is not on the list thing, or do you have to stick to the simple ones. cause on xanga you can go and find some other ones on peoples sites. soo if you can please tell me how. My friend was complaining today she has the health baby this weekend, i had it last year. Ohh you have no idea of for my hatred for that baby.well any ways i am watching an OLD men it trees, so i g2g

No comments: