Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I hate WInd and storms,

What weather we had last night. Well i hope all your houses survived. I went to bed at like 930 last night and when i woke up it was 230. The bad part was that i woke up to THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP. I really thought someone was in my room. So i sat up in my bed and i heard my dad. He was racing up the stairs and comin to my room to see where it was coming from. I asked him what it was and sure enough it was the siding to our house. We lost quite a bit of it. so at 230 in the mourning my dad was outside trying to salvage some of it, unfourtunatly it cannot be used again because it is all broken. My mom is my sister both slept thought it and the weird part is the damage is on my sisters room side. My side still has all of the siding on it, except for the part near the roof. and i am now on row 50 for my lucybag. i am doing it slowly but it is coming along. Heres a pic of the damage

Imagine the how loud that was. it was definatly scary. exspecially if you watched saw 3 the night before.

1 comment:

Maria Elena said...

Oh my gosh!! That is a lot of damage!