Friday, January 4, 2008








SOoo i am back from florida and it was nice and warm. we went swimming alot soo i didnt really work too much on anything. I didnt even do my homework till the day we got home. I got to miss a day of schoo which was awsome... NOw juss to show u this is what u had to live with












and this is what i got to do









I got to go to the beach it was fun. My mom got her slippers in which she was very happy with. My aunt was in shock that i could do that and that they would shrink to that size. Now my grandma wants some.. WHile in florida we got our family portraits taken as my moms xmas presant from me,jill(my sis) and dad.. but it was my wonderful idea. i got a laptop and a mouse for the computer. ddr for the computer. And for all of u who are crazy and dont know what ddr is it is DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION the best game eva. The only bad part was i had to leave and i took a small chunck of my toe off on the last day. thats what happens when u arnt watching were u are walking concreate flowerbed liners dont move for ya. they stay there and make you bleed.. and now the feature presentation of my adorable cousin




DOnt forget to comment me PLEASE...

2 comments:

KTMay said...

Looks like you had a great time, Jess!

Glad your Mom liked her slippers...they were really nice!

Maria Elena said...

What an adorable cousin you have! Glad you had fun!